Article Search

What is different About Today

I'm laying in bed @ 10:00am sick with whatever bug is going around. The Doctor just told Bonnie to take the week of from work. And, do you know what? I'm not concerned about losing a day's wages or a week's income.

Why Not?

Several months back a friend had the nerve to ask me a few questions that have made a huge impact on my life:

  • " When was the last time you put gas in your car?"
  • "When was the last time you bought groceries? 
  • "When was the last time you went out to eat?"

My response to his questions was the same each time -- I do all of these things regularly. His followup questions are really what got me thinking -- "Did these guys give you anything back besides gas, groceries and a meal?" No, was my reply. My friend's reply, "would you like to?" 

What I've since learned is that it is possible, by redirecting the shopping we are already doing, at places we are already shopping,  I could save about $1,500.00 per year. Who couldn't use a few more dollars in their budget? 

Where this concept started to make life-changing impact was when he explained that by simply sharing this concept with just two people, Bonnie and I could actually double our income in a relatively short period of time. 

This is probably the most incredible business opportunity I've ever come across. I don't have to convince my friends, family or neighbors to buy soaps, potions, coffee or lotions. By simply helping a few people get started, redirecting their  shopping dollars, and assisting them with finding their own business partners, I have been able to develop a thriving business that provides me with a great deal of peace.

This is Wednesday morning., I usually spend Wednesday mornings following up with prospects and  taking care of a few business details At my home office. This morning is a little different, both Bonnie and I are home, sick, not doing a darn thing. 

You know, I really don't enjoy being sick. Even to this day I feel sort of guilty taking time off. But My feelings today are a bit different. In the past, just taking a "Sick Day" from work was nigh unto being the "unforgivable sin." You see, when you have a JOB or even for most small business owners -- if you don't work, you also don't get paid.

Do you ask yourself, from time to time any of the following questions:

  • Are you happy with your life and your job, or do you want more?
  • When you wake up in the morning, are you filled with joy or with dread?
  • Do you get out of bed excited about everything you have planned for the day, or do you get a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when you look at everything on your calendar?

Be Your Own Boss -- Today

If any of these questions resonate with you, “No,” don’t feel bad. I’m guessing that 99 percent of the people reading this article would agree with you - and the other 1 percent don’t need my advice anyway! But what’s really fascinating is that, of those 99 percent of readers, probably 98 percent of them are going to forget they even asked themselves the question and go back to the life they hate. They’re going to go to the job they hate, in a city they hate, with coworkers they hate. And they’re going to do that again and again, because they’re either too afraid to change or because they don’t know how to do anything else.

 

Contact Lion's Share Network when you're ready for something different! We have a few viable options. These are part-time to start, business opportunities, requiring minimal up-front costs. You can keep your day job for now, work from home to start, while you are building your financial independence!

Lion's Share Merchant Network Lion's Share Network Business Opportunities Lion's Share Networking Opportunities
 
Contact the Lion's Share Network ASAP to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
 
Contacting Lion's Share Network

Do any of the above opportunities sound interesting? If so, you can contact us  during normal business hours by calling 510.421.2255 -- or via email @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. -- When contacting us via email please include the subject of the inquiry, the best way to reach you as well as the best time to contact you!

Rev: 5:1-10